2012-07-19

Lady Blue by Kicks and other treats


This beauty has been waiting for its turn for half a year. It´s called Lady Blue by Kicks and I got it from my sister for Christmas (see what else I got here). This is a very classic blue, opaque in three coats. It looks gloomy on the bottle but blooms on the nails!

No one else spoils me with cosmetics like my sister. For my birthday she got me a Nail Art sourcebook along with my favorite mascara (duo), a nail enamel by Kone Helsinki and a facial soap by Korres. Being the big sister I used to be the one to give her advice on cosmetics but the tables have turned - now I listen to her tips!

To see her beautiful and informative cosmetics blog visit: Don't Touch My Tiara :)


Have a great day :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi APUA! Pistit paineita laiskaan kesäbloggaukseen ;) Maailman parhainta siskoa sais lahjoa vaikka vuoden jokaisena päivänä :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Räväköitä kesämeikkejä vaan kehiin ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi, I liked your blog, it looks interesting! I offer you my sincere friendship!=)
    I will follow you via Bloglovin;) I love to support interesting bloggers! ^^
    I am on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your nails are so long, your blog is so cool and I adore this post. Would you maybe like to follow eachother? Love,
    Anne

    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the sourcebook and your sister's gifts, and this blog. I am new to this and I'd appreciate your support on my blog http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)