2012-07-17

Devil Woman with Stripes


Having had a bit of a blog break there before I was shy to come back to bold decorations... But Devil Woman-mani (here) seemed to scream for some more definition. I didn't want to add a glitter line and then remembered I had beautiful striping tape untouched on my stash!

I'd never used striping tape before and thought it might be a hassle - but it was thin enough to bend on the nail very nicely. The endings were easy to clip off too. I think a side stripe like this might just be the ideal shape for the tape to attach to. Might have to try other ways later too though :)



Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. your nails are gorgeous! :)
    by the way you can check my BLOG SALE sweetie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the glitter you used and tape, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! you are so creative girl!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try this tape out it looks really cute on your nails!

    http://brittneylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute :) Love your nails! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your information and comments Regards …. http://www.spaslaon.us

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)