2012-05-03

Sweet May


It's been a while... Thanks for everyone still with me here + welcome new friends! There hasn't been much time for the coats of paint to dry the past few weeks (for only good reasons) so I've been wearing mostly one-toned nails. I set myself a goal to pop a post when I have some sort of nail art on again so here it is. Simplicity but still something more than one color.


I wanted a plain, lifeless dark base with bright baby pink pattern. I opted to dot 5 big dots on each nail, then add small dots between them. I planned to put a pink nail art sticker on the side of each nail but then thought it would make the look too busy - for work anyway. I only put the sticker on one accent nail then. The color was a perfect match.

The base is Golden Rose Matte #11. When I bought it I thought it would be grey but it leans a bit to plum. It looks quite uneven in these photos but is in reality neat and opaque with 2 coats. It does seem to require a ridgefiller of a sort for the base to look perfect.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty nails!! Love em! Would you like to follow eachother?

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    PS: Does you already participated in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear..this is preethi..i have started a new blog..pls follow my blog..i will be happy to follow u back..dont forget to post link of ur blog http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)