2012-02-04

Haul for holos and more


I've been dreaming of those Catherine Arley holographic polishes ever since seeing Trincess's swatches on Emerald Sparkled. The final kick for placing the order to Bulgaria was seeing Facets of Fuchsia from Revlon on sale on the site!


To my great sadness I got a refund with a note that not all polishes were available. FoF being one of the two that were not in the package.


Having read so many experiences (good and not so good) I'm glad to say my polishes arrived quite fast. The bottles were very carefully individually packed as you can see from the first pic. Still one bottle had leaked. It wasn't broken or anything and there was just as much polish in it as in the rest of them. Couldn't really tell were the leak was from. There were no stains on the bubble wrap, just on the side of the bottle. Strange but I'm happy that none of the polish really got to waste.


Here is the row of Catherine Arley holos: #670, #676, #677, #800, #801 and #807. They look so modest here, wait until I wear them when the sun is shining :)


For the great price I also wanted to try some other polishes from brands that I've only seen on other blogs. Here are #650 Goldfinger and #490 Iron Mermaiden by Catrice. In the center #392 Matte nail polish by Gabrini, a really really gorgeous green that I just tossed in the shopping cart, never seen swatches of it. #327 by Bell is really girlish, summer shade that looks more coral really because it's quite sheer. The blue #99 by Flormar was also just something I didn't really think about getting but threw it in the cart anyway. Got to have some blue in the package too right?


Got me my very first magnetic polishes as well. Never tried Essence before so was really intrigued and selected one Special effect top coat there too. These are #05 Pixie Dust and #01 Miracle shine with top coat #04 Mystic Mermaid. And the magnet. I´m not really in terms with the magnet yet but the polishes look awesome anyway.


These I got from the local store a while ago but this brand Golden Rose is available on the site too (Beautycosmetic.biz). #101 Matte velvet (shimmering baby blue), and #11 Matte (deep plum? thought it would be grey).

Now I have way more new polish to go through than I have time for my nails... And still I'm so hungry for more (Lynnderella? CG Magnetix?). Have to put a stop to shopping for a while, I think, and give my time to the untrieds :)

21 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Strange fact, I had exactly the same as you with CA 801. There were drops of polish on the bottle, in the cap, but not on the wrap and nothing was broken. Sounds weird, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds odd, the very same color even! My hubby joked that maybe the bottles are filled as they ship out, but yeah weird...

      Delete
  2. Great haul!!
    Enjoy!!
    This blue matte seems gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I painted my daughter´s nails with it and it´s really pretty velvet finish.

      Delete
  3. here's my question, where did you buy those? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esra, I ordered them from Beautycosmetic.biz. There's some information about ordering on the link to Emerald Sparkled (second row in the text).

      Delete
  4. That's a very cool haul indeed. So many polishes, oh joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a hard time deciding what to wear or should I really start changing polish more often :P

      Delete
  5. How did you pay when you ordered here? When I was gonna pay it asked me to pay with epay.be or "cash at delivery". I don't have an epay.be account so I choose the other one, but I don't really understand what that means... Are they gonna come themselves and deliver and make me pay cash? That would be weird. What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kia! I selected "cash at delivery" (which they can't really provide internationally) and typed in the message field "paying with PayPal, please contact me". I prefer PayPal with international transactions, feels more secure than just a credit card. Hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It all worked out, they sent me an email right afterwards with the paypal info!

      Delete
  6. awesome haul! cant wait to see swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to start wearing them ^^

      Delete
  7. Hei mainitsit jotta ei mennyt niin kauaa toimituksessa, kuinka kauan sulla siis meni? Kiva kuulla että toimitusaika on parantunut, jos sieltä vaikka vielä uskaltaisi tilata toiste, vaikka ekan toimituksen jälkeen pelkäsin että ei tarttis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laskin että 9 vuorokautta tilauksen laittamisesta. Yllätyin miten nopeasti se tuli, kun olin varautunut useamman viikon venttaamiseen :)

      Delete
  8. Oi nuo paketin avauskuvat on aina niin ihanan syntisiä ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jep :D Yleensä vain kiskon nopeasti auki, mutta nyt oli niin hyvännäköisesti saatu sopimaan (yhtään muuta lakkapulloa ei olisi enää siihen mahtunutkaan!) että näppäsin kuvan. Olis kyllä hyvä olla aina kamera käsillä avatessa, kun se riski on aina olemassa että joku paketissa on hajonnut ja pitää reklamoida. Onneksi nämä pullot oli ehjiä, vaikka tuommoinen mystinen tuhru yhdessä pullossa olikin.

      Delete
  9. All of those polishes look incredible! I'm drooling over the holos!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that I would pass out with excitement if I received a parcel like this. Must start planning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paljonko näille tuli postikuluja? Mulla ois noi kaikki Catherine Arleyt himotuslistalla ja haluaisin ne tuolta tilata, mutta ei oo mitää haisua postikuluista. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toimituskulut oli nyt 15 euroa. Aiemmin kun tiedustelin niin olivat 11 euroa muistaakseni - mutta se oli aikaa, jolloin moni moitti että pakkaaminen on huolimatonta. Nyt oli selvästi panostettu kuplamuoviin ja siihen, että pullot eivät koskettaneet toisiaan :)

      Delete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)