2012-02-25

Catherine Arley #800 Red


These Catherine Arley holos are so pretty I can´t seem to get any nail art done. Everytime I look down on the nails I'm thinking - wow, I can't really cover this with anything. This is #800, red and sweet like a strawberry.


Like on the orange #806 this applied effortlessly, with 2 coats, to a very shiny finish. I've been wearing this for 5 days and today I'm about to change my manicure. So I wanted to give nail art a go, inspired by a nail challenge at Chalkboard Nails.


So I played around with dotting tools and a toothpick. Wanted some slavic design so chose electric blue to accompany the red. White french tip (actually painted just half of the tip) with a row of dots. I would like this design much more if I didn't know how gorgeous the red itself is.

Have a great weekend :)

20 comments:

  1. That holo is super pretty! I think the design goes with it nicely since you can still see a lot of the red. Very nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so beautiful! This color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely enamel * - *

    by thatI
    http://esmalteecriatividade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! This is a pretty one! I must get myself some of those Catherine Arley polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi oi, so pretty! But always when i try to order there, there is no that color what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such Great Colors
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/YennyStorytale

    ReplyDelete
  7. That holo is super pretty, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is amazing, i love these
    iv missed this blog lots! hey girlie :)

    xoXo

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love holo and this colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazig color! Visit my blog if you love nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazig color! Visit my blog if you love nails :) I follow you,please follow back if you like my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome :) I found your blog through a friend's blog and I love it! You can probably tell that I'm looking for new blogs haha, if you want to follow each other, let me know in a comment :3 Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to speak soon lovely girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty nails! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me on my blog aswell! : )

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)