2012-01-22

Rocky Bronze with a pattern


Rocky Bronze started to show some tipwear so I wanted to spice it up before changing to a new polish... Decided to practise on dragging, this time with golden nail art pen and a toothpick.


 Nothing too precise but adding the pattern really lit up the gold in the base polish! There's no top coat in the pics so it looks a bit harsh. I didn't think I'd wear it the next day so didn't bother sealing it - but here I am still typing with them.


Hope you've had a great weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. wow these are so cool! reminds me of dragon scales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah this is so cool and sci-fi looking!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it gives the nails a 3D look, but nicer than crackle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your thoughts on abstact looks like these, everyone has so unique way of seeing things. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool pattern! I like this very much :) I like that when you didn't add the top coat the gold patterns pop up giving 3D effect :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiny! I'll def try this another time too :)

      Delete
  6. Waauw mooi!
    Neem ook een kijkje op mijn blog.
    www.nailartines.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waauw echt mooi!
      Neem ook een kijkje op mijn (kleine) blog.
      http://nailartines.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)