2012-01-17

Prize surprise



In December I participated in a nail art competition at Pastelliunelmia. I didn´t win the grand prize but was lucky enough to get a surprise package in a draw. This is what sweet Lumi sent to me:


Closer look for fimo wheel, bows, hearts and striping tape...


 I've never had a striping tape before but always wanted to try it!


Lovely earrings (my eldest daughter is soo begging me to let her wear them!)


There's something for every girl in the house:  look at those panda fimos in the wheel!



...and flowers and Hello Kitties... Thank you for a great surprise once again Lumi :)

It's been too long since the last time I decorated the nails properly. These give me new kicks to do something wilder than two toned mani :D But one more polish-only manicure for this month coming up. It's a polish so pretty that once I got it on I couldn't hide it under anything... Pics up tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OOOO congratulations!!! This is such a wonderful haul!! :D (Oh you are going to have so much fun with this, I bet!! ^-^) I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these products!

    I am also looking forward to the polish you will be posting tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)