2012-01-12

Post # 300: Blog Awards



Here are some awards (along with some questions/answers) that have been waiting since 2011. This is the cutest award I've seen! I wonder who designed it? I got it from Ashesela, thank you!

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
- Nail polish for sure. Most of the time I have no other makeup on.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- I don't know about trends that much... But last year I started eyeing on mustard-yellow on clothes! I guess it was all those e-tailers newsletters that got me into that?

3. What is your favorite dessert?
- There are too many... mainly all the cakes and pies.

4. Favourite color?
- Would be easier to name a favorite color combination.. No, that's too tough also!
 
5. What is your middle name?
- skipping this one, sorry

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
- From the radio Elämän nälkä by Pave Maijanen. (YouTube, Spotify)

7. Cats or dogs?
- Cats

Something about myself that you don't know:
I watch a lot of movies but no tv :P



This one is also from last year. Thank you Dutchnailpolish and Ashesela!
  
Two rules: 7 things about myself and award to 15 other bloggers
  1.  I've been blogging since August 2009.
  2.  I've been blogging for 2,5 years soon!
  3.  Infact this is my blog post #300. (Didn't plan this :D)
  4.  A number so small is due to having almost half a year of silence in 2010 for being so busy in other areas of life.
  5.  Also due to changing my nail looks only about once a week.
  6.  Still I'm amazed I've written so many entries!
  7. I've posted most of the nail looks I've wore these past two years here (at least the ones that were not just single colored or duplicates of my other looks).
And more coming soon. It's snowing outside so I doubt I'll get great pics but I try to shoot some to share my current ice-manicure...

For both of these awards I tag:

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love your answers, haha. Wow, congratulations on your 300th post!! That is awesome! :D
    I really want to see your ice manicure!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)