2011-11-03

CC She's So Glam and update



Long time no pink! I reached for my box of un-used and grabbed She's So Glam by Color Club and butterfly nail sticker from my latest haul. I used 3 coats to get even finish, which is a lot for me. Top coat needed for a quicker drying (Diamont by Nubar). True candy pink color, very girly and fun. Not my favorite application-wise.


I wanted something simple over it so I just dotted a row with pearl white and put a pretty rubber sticker on one nail. I love dotting with pearl white because it reflects light so nice.



 Here's a clutch bag my daughter made for me today. I wanted to pose with it right away :)


I´m working on changes on the layout of the blog. Don´t be alarmed if things look a bit strange while you visit. I´ll add more pages (tabs) under the banner, more refined tags etc. I'm not a big fan of having to click each post open separately but this new template does the pictures more justice. I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! So soft and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anutka! I had this on my wish list for the longest time and finally put it in the basket. There are many pinks out there, and there are many pinks with me here. Some might say pink is just a pink. For a pink lover they are all different :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is so cute, and i love the butterfly sticker and dots <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Let´s polish some nails: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)