2011-10-08

Bright Lights with Glitter Gal Green holo


I got my first Glitter Gal - green 3D/holo. It doesn't amazingly differ from the regular silver holos I've used (CG OMG, Color Club WTR) but enough to melt my heart :)

The holo effect is really strong in this. It applies beautifully - but seemed to take more time to dry than the above mentioned silver holos I have. Along with it I got "white" Light as a Feather 3D/holo by Glitter Gal and Tristam by A-England.

Tristam was a bit of a dissapointment to me. The effect on the nail was next to nothing.After I applied it (tested on just a few nails, no pics this time) hours before bedtime, I woke up with sheet marks... The rainbow is still there in the bottle.

Inspiration to these nails came not only from this haul but also from this song "Bright Lights". Moreover, from the background setting on this live performance - the curtains and lights. Plus I really wanted to get this guy singing in my blog. This is one of the few modern songs that get me all emotional. The singer is Finnish Idol Koop Arponen.




Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I just love that holo polish on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your beautiful nails look gift wrapped(that's what the design looks like to me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    @ Jim: Now that you said it, it kind of does! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails looks stunning!!!! Totally following!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simples e elegante...
    ficou realmente linda...

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iiiih, Koop! ♥ ♥ ♥
    Er... I'm a fan. ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koop is wonderful! I don't have many idols I look up to but he definitely seems to be a genuine, great man - blessed with great musical talent and a touching voice too :)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)