2011-07-23

Top 10 Makeup products / Nail art blogs

I got a TOP 10 award from Annie of Polish This! a while back. Kiitos Annie!



I haven´t really talked much about other makeup besides nail polish for a while so this was a fun tag to do :)

The Top 10 award rules are:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

My favorite foundations are from US based mineral companies:
1. Lumiere Flawless Finish Pictured here the shade I use + a colorless base that can be used to lighten the shade (winter time).
2. The other brand is Lauress in Elemental finish. I´ve gone through many brands and these are by far my favorites. I don´t use any other base products, I get good coverage with these - thanks to the great kabukis also (don't count them in my top 10, they´re just tools :P).


I hate getting lipstick to my teeth so I prefer to use lip gloss. My favorites are:

3. Eyeko Fat Balm in Strawberry. Just the right amount of tint for my taste in an everyday look.
4. Lumiere Lumi Lips in Holy Grail. I have many sample sized Lumi Lips but this is the most wearable color for me.
5.
and a very old Maybelline Liquid Diamonds - the text has faded but I think it was called Strawberry Fields?? It's a really natural and sweet color with a bit of golden shimmer when I want a hint of extra glam.

After listing these I felt like placing an order for some new lip products. It would be safe to toss that old Maybelline away anyway :D

6. Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in 002 Absolute Brown (waterproof). It's almost finished and I need to find me a new eye liner. Might try Graffiti liner by Eyeko next (the black one seems to be the Ambassador-gift this week! For code:
E13919)
7. Sensai 38 mascara. I use mascara so rarely I still haven't opened the one from Eyeko.
8. Lumiere cream shadow in Immortal. I can't find it from the site anymore. I hope it's not discontinued since it's a really gorgeous metallic champagne-like shade for any occasion...


9. Lumiere M-pressed blush in Guava. I like this little container so much - you can turn it over and find a tiny mirror under the other lid! I have sooo many mineral blushes but this one is easy to toss in the bag so I use it most often.
10. Lauress Gem Ligths in Charisma, described as "creamy apricot" (an "eyebright" but I use it on my cheeks too).

I'll make another list of my favorite nail products later. Otherwise this list would've been mostly nail related LOL

Now I get to choose who I'll tag... This is a great opportunity to share some less-known, very inspirational nail art blogs. Be sure to check them out :)
(blogs in no particular order):

* Precious Polish
* I found myself in Wonderland
* My Dream Nails
* Shiny Nail Art
* Sinikilpikonna
* The Nail Addict
* Trading Up
* Flye´s Nail Art
* Everyday is NAILDAY
* Unhas Artisticas Nill

5 comments:

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)