2011-06-16

Shimmer for the Summer with TD haul

I expect to create lots of effects with these new lovelies from Transdesign...


I've never had Orly polish before, only top coats (Matte Top, Magnifique) and Ridge Filler (didn't like). The colors just never called out that much for me although I love the design of the bottle with the very handy cap. CND effects are new products for me too. Color Club I know and trust and they have great color selection... and price :)

Color Club: Wicked Sweet, Wink wink twinkle, Wild and Willing, Pretty in Platinum and Fashion Addict.

Fashion Addict has been on my wishlist for the longest time and it's sooo gorgeous! I did my daughter's nails with it as soon as I opened the package - but she smudged them before the shots so I'll post proper pics later. Pretty in Platinum comes to replace LCN 265 which I've used up.

The rest: Creative CND effects with Sapphire Sparkle and Ice Blue Shimmer. I thought I'd use them to tweak some warm toned polishes cooler.

By Orly Ancient Jade and It's not Rocket Science. I really needed the latter after seeing so many great swatches. Ancient Jade was just something I tossed in at the last moment to make my shopping bag look more summery - had to have one soft shade too LOL

Now I have 2 Zoyas on their way to me (can't wait!). After that I'll have to start building up a new wishlist! There's just one polish I really really need to get this summer after these: Blue Hydrangea by Nubar. Then I'll start shopping clothes and shoes to match - I definitely need more blue in my closet ^^

Thanks for stopping by!

Some effects coming up before the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)