2011-06-17

Cosmic by Eyeko with CND effects - even cooler!

I decided not to change my polish until I receive the new polishes - so I've been wearing Cosmic polish for a straight week now! With black on I wanted to try CND Effects right away over it. This is Ice Blue Shimmer.

It doesn't hide the holo but adds some mystery to "the space"! /click to view them bigger/

The tipwear is obvious at this point (7 days) so I had to do some major cropping to keep the pics neat. But from the close ups you see the effects best anyway :)


It's really like staring into space... In direct sunlight black original stays glossy and gorgeous where "the effected one" looks almost metallic!


Which version to you is more cosmic?

4 comments:

  1. Molemmat näyttää niin kivoilta, etten osaa päättää, kumpi olis kivempi. :)

    Annoin sun blogille pikku palkintojutun, se löytyy täältä http://polishthis.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos Annie! Kivanoloinen tagi, teen tässä pikapuoliin kun ehdin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, you have the MOST beautiful nails on blogsphere, really! I got so envious, your nails are all long and beautiful! >.<

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)