2010-06-08

Lemon Fizz Leopard


Bright and bubbly for a change! Actually this is double-fizz leopard. Base color is Lemon Fizz by China Glaze and the spots are made with Orange Fizz by Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine. Been wanting to get them together since I first got them :D

... Black half cirles are made with regular black polish and a toothpick. As you might have noticed, toothpicks are my favorite nail art tools < 3


Here's a closeup. Verrry random spots, verrry irregular lining. As we know, pastel yellow is not the smoothest surface to work with - but that just works for us in designs like this. That's wild enough!

I had a tear on the nail on my ringfinger. There's a patch on it and the polish looks quite rough on it. That bothers me a bit. Also light laquer like this makes my nails look wide and I'm so used to darker colors lately... Might need glitter to be totally satisfied with this look...


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. this is good you should check mine out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aivan ihanat! Hammastikuilla voi tehdä vaikka mitä;P ...Mullakin on nyt keltaista ja oranssia kynsissä. Orlyn Lemonade pohjalla ja oranssit rusetit CH Peachy Keenillä, mut nää sun kynnet on kyl paljon näyttävämmät:)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking time to comment :)